Friday, August 20, 2010

With what programs can I permanently delete Trojans, spyware and adware?

I'm looking for something cheap to buy and nothing to download off the internet. Also NOTHING FREE cause I've tried those and all they do is scan but not delete the problem.



With what programs can I permanently delete Trojans, spyware and adware?antivirus protection



Hi,



You should use ''NoAdware''.It's very effective.I don't have anymore problems with spyware,adware,Trojan or pop-up ads.Now, you can download and try it for free.Check it out here:



http://doiop.com/zb9175



With what programs can I permanently delete Trojans, spyware and adware?computer repair



Here try this free scanner and I promise you it will remove it 100%. I use this all the time when other scanner don't work. Make sure you do full scan and don't use your comp while it is scanning.
Spybot S%26D, had pop-ups at work that Ad Aware and AVG wouldn't find. Since I have used Spybot the pop-ups have gone away as well as other malicious codes. It has a program attached that it will scan running programs in the background and will stop codes it thinks are malicious. I have used Ad Aware and did another scan right after and it was finding more things, and don't download AVG their mainframe got hacked about a month or two ago, a hacker put on there code that would download malicious software on the computer i believe (see link) and as well with AVG didn't find things as well. I use McAfee as my virus software but I hear that bit defender and trend micro are good virus software to use too
Um well there is Ad aware 2007/08 and AVG free edition good ones haven't tried the one from microsoft uh if their OS can't block it I would be carefull with their scanner

No comments:

Post a Comment