Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I delete unwanted adware for spyware and the annoying virus advetisement?

I agree totally with Answer #1. There are a zillion anti-spyware programs out there that cost something - but also plenty that are completely free for personal use.



Apart from just my miserly nature, I PREFER the free ones as I TRUST them - there's no point in their trying to ''rip me off''!



Besides, I've used SpyBotSD and AdAware for many years, and they've kept me spotless.



Here's some discussion on the subject, including links to those two programs and a few other good ones, all free.



http://www.bigblueball.com/forums/showth...



How can I delete unwanted adware for spyware and the annoying virus advetisement?trojan



run ad-aware and spybot ... you can get those at download.com



How can I delete unwanted adware for spyware and the annoying virus advetisement?abtuvurys 2005



the only thing that REALLY gets rid of spy/hackware other than reformatting, is to purchase a(n) internet security program. i have panda, from staples. it is wonderful. prob best 60$ i ever spent on my comp. great customer service.



  • how to make banners in frontpage
  • robin summer rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment