Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hos do i get rid of ';Adware Punisher';??

I know i have already asked this question, but i cant seem to find a solution to removing this malware. I did everything you guys told me in the last post - I tried to restore my system, but it doesn't work, I did the online scan with Ewido, no result. At this point i feel like its impossible to remove this malware, im getting very frustrated and dont know what to do, please if anyone can help me out, your help would be extremly appreciated.



Thanks



Hos do i get rid of ''Adware Punisher''??virus scan



try spyware doctor by downloading it online. it may not delete the spyware but it locates it so you can manuely. for the hkey i sujest you really know what you are doing because deleting the wrong thing or not all needed to delete can completly ruin your computer. You get into the hkeys by going to ''start'' then ''run'' (not search) then type in ''regedit'' donot include the ''. Be very careful and i am not reliable for if you mess up or download the wrong thing. a software that does remove it for you is Ad-Aware SE Personal with out you regisering. The problem is it doesnt find everything. I would try this first if you are not sure about what you are doing.



PS spyware doctor does go well if you have Mcmafee virus remover software



Hos do i get rid of ''Adware Punisher''??anti virus scan

No comments:

Post a Comment