Friday, August 20, 2010

I have the newest maliscious adware. I would like to liquify the shitstain who thinks this is funny

Help me find the best cure and prevention I have been very carefull since I was attacked twice last year. A trusted friend sent me a link and..........well, guess he's not trusted ever again!!!!! Can someone help me?!



I have the newest maliscious adware. I would like to liquify the shitstain who thinks this is funny or ....?virus scanner



Try this one. It highly rated.



I have the newest maliscious adware. I would like to liquify the shitstain who thinks this is funny or ....?anti virus software



I assume you tried Adaware, Spybot, and the other free tools on download.com?



You can also try the free scans available on trendmicro.com and kaspersky.com.



BTW, your trusted friend may not have known that he sent something to you or, even more likely, it didn't come from him, just some data harvested from his machine or account. You can't blame someone else for your own lapse in security.
Visit Microsoft Update and install the latest updates.



%26gt;http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupd...



Then download and run AVAST 4 Home Edition Antivirus



http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...



No matter which antivirus protection you choose to have installed on your PC, it's crucial to keep it current with the latest updates (usually called definition files) that help the tool identify and remove the latest threats.



Not all antivirus tools are the same; if you find that the one you use isn't working to your satisfaction, you should do some research and try an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment