Sunday, August 15, 2010

Will installing a Megaupload toolbar causes adware or spyware to be installed in your computer?

I find the toolbar very useful but it has this function that is provided by Alexa.



Will installing a Megaupload toolbar causes adware or spyware to be installed in your computer?norton internet security



I have used MegaUpload for a few small files without installing a Toolbar.



Personally, I never install ANY toolbars, including Yahoo! because it is simply a way to get advertising in your face. Some toolbars have proven to be obnoxious (remember Gator) so I treat all the same.



Click on this link : http://www.winamillionbucksforfree.com/ - there are people that click on anything! :-)



Will installing a Megaupload toolbar causes adware or spyware to be installed in your computer?spyware remove



I agree with Bruce, yea definatly go with something with google
It sounds like a BS program to cause security issues, but then again I am not familiar with the program. If the download comes froma credible source I would say it is OK... also try to google the toolbar and see what other have said about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment