Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a good spyware, adware, pop up blocker program that is free to download?

I have the worst pop ups, I think I have spyware and all kinds of problems. It makes my computer run slow. I tried Spybot search and destroy and that sucked. I need my computer for school and I can't have keep freezing up and stupid pop ups. If I have to look at one more naked chick doing a dog I am going to scream!!!



I need a good spyware, adware, pop up blocker program that is free to download?abtuvurys 2005



Microsoft Windows Security Center Antivirus Partners



You can help protect the data and applications on your computer by using antivirus software and keeping it current. Antivirus software is available from a variety of Microsoft partners, including those listed below.



Important: If you have antivirus software installed but want to install a new product from a different company, be sure to uninstall your current product before installing the new one. Having two different antivirus programs installed can cause conflicts (problems) on your computer.



AhnLab



Over the past, AhnLab has been IT-Security Leader in Korea. With the award-winning V3 and other security solutions, AhnLab offers secure and virus-free environments for both at home and at work. Let your home and work be worry-free with AhnLab's total security solutions.



Aladdin



eSafe from Aladdin Knowledge Systems is a comprehensive gateway-based family of anti-virus security products that protect against known as well as new and unknown viruses, worms, and malicious code. eSafe offers a proactive anti-virus engine that is ICSA and Checkmark-certified, a secure mail relay, and the ability to stop known virus exploit attacks before patches are in place. In addition, eSafe detects and blocks malicious VB/Java scripts, and offers transparent in-line POP3 inspection of emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment