Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where can i find a spyware & adware program removal to download for free? Best help gets 10point

http://lavasoft.com has adaware personal which picks up just about everything.



avg free antivirus is good to pick up virus and spyware



Spybot search and destroy picks up a bit more then adaware, but they also do pick up some things that arent needed.



Those are the two most popular, check download.com for adaware programs



Where can i find a spyware %26 adware program removal to download for free? Best help gets 10points?malware



Search "spyware/removal" I've been happy with ca.com's software pkg.



Where can i find a spyware %26 adware program removal to download for free? Best help gets 10points?norton 360



go to downloads.com
http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freewa...



Go to these website. You will come across alot of free software including spyware and virus removing software totally free.
http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/
webroot antispyware is free to use. search the web to download
Ad-aware se edition. do a yahoo search for it
Avast has a scanner and virus cleaner. You have to have the free home edition anti-virus software though. I really like this one. I had a win32.sasser on mine and it washed it right out and restored some files. My PC is running smoother now. It also has a kick a$$ database update. The only thing that it doesn't seem to be compatible with is the Adaware software. But that is because it is a data miner. AND on the plus side of things, both the anti-virus and the cleaner are totally free. Yeah, I have the Adaware SE on my computer too. But you can set it up to accept the program as safe file.
Go to download.com. I use Spybot and Adaware. You can download both of those there. It's always good to use more than one.
Some weeks ago I had a problem with my computer, it was slowing down and i couldn't explain why some websites where redirecting! Since I had a good (norton) antivirus system I did not think that I had spyware! , however a friend of mine came to my house and immediately told me that I had a spyware program, he entered into a site downloaded one of the free programs featured there and installed it on my computer, after running this program my computer is fast and downloading normally, whilst my homepage was also restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment