Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible that Estalive(adware) is causing the mail crashing I have scanned yahoo see details?

yahoo spy scan,windows defender,mrt and pest patrol,spybot,spydoctor(mcafee on comcast toolbar) only mcafee picks up estalive but it estalive doesn't appear in other spy ware scans ?maybe it's comcast's problem?



Is it possible that Estalive(adware) is causing the mail crashing I have scanned yahoo see details?software



Estalive is a Chinese adware program that displays advertisements on your PC. Also known as AskYaya.



I download it into my PC and Spybot detected it, so maybe your spybot is not Up to date, or you gave permission without noticing for this to run on your PC.



Different spyware product will pick up different things, it depends on how good they are, if they are free or not and how often they are updated.



You should remove Estalive from your PC.



Hope this helped :)



Is it possible that Estalive(adware) is causing the mail crashing I have scanned yahoo see details?vincent



ley me know if you can remove it, you will have to go to the registry and thats tricky:) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment