Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Norton on my computer but keep getting an adware/mallware pop up, how do I get rid of it?

I've scanned the computer several times but this thing keeps popping up.



I have Norton on my computer but keep getting an adware/mallware pop up, how do I get rid of it?vincent



I'm afraid that the only way to really get rid of it, is to Reinstall your computer system like Windows Vista again. Which means erasing everything from your computer, %26 reinstalling the operating system again. That's the only ''For Sure to get rid of it'' way there really is.



Sorry.



I have Norton on my computer but keep getting an adware/mallware pop up, how do I get rid of it?adware remover



I've found that Norton's not too good with adware. I suggest you find another program that specifically targets spyware and adware. What I use in conjunction with Norton in Ad-Aware. The first time I ran a scan, I found 400+ tracking cookies. Granted, these are that big of a problem, but they're problems Norton didn't catch. Ad-Aware is also free. Consider picking it up or something similar.
hi i wouldnt have norton anti-virus anyway i slow's down your computer i run avg anti-virus free not a problem
I'm not a tech personally but my brother-in-law is and he absolutely does not have anything good to say about Norton, he recommended AVG Free to me, he said where they work they use McAffee and after using it to scan some of their pc's they still couldn't get rid of some stuff and he download AVG and it got rid of it. Anyway this is just my experience, I've used AVG for like 3 years now and have never had any problems with trojans, viruses, or adware. Hopefully it stays that way. Oh by the way you can download AVG from here http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-pr...
ad-aware is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment