Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer is infected by spyware/adware. security system alerted it is danger how can i rectify it

Download a good and powerful spyware removal tool. I recommend Windows Defender from Microsoft. That is the best spyware tool that I have owned so far and I have owned quite a bit. You can download a FREE version of Windows Defender from http://www.microsoft.com. That program will remove the spyware/adware from your system and prevent anymore from getting onto your system. Also make sure to clear out your internet cache as well. You can do this by following these steps



1. Go to control panel and click on internet properties



2. There are two buttons on the window that pops up labeled delete cookies and delete temporary internet files. You want to do both of those options.



My computer is infected by spyware/adware. security system alerted it is danger how can i rectify it?ariel



try spybot.com first



after that go to microsoft and download antispyware.



then get a firewall



and thank me later



My computer is infected by spyware/adware. security system alerted it is danger how can i rectify it?computers



Some weeks ago I had a problem with my computer, it was slowing down and i couldn't explain why some websites where redirecting! Since I had a good (norton) antivirus system I did not think that I had spyware! , however a friend of mine came to my house and immediately told me that I had a spyware program, he entered into a site downloaded one of the free programs featured there and installed it on my computer, after running this program my computer is fast and downloading normally, whilst my homepage was also restored.



the webpage where you can find free reliable anti spyware is:



http://charticles.atspace.com/spyware.ht...
Go to a computer repair shop.



  • how to make banners in frontpage
  • native name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment