Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i remove annoying adware/spyware that norton doesn't pick up?

I recently downloaded a free smiles pack called 'message skinner' for my msn messenger and since then i have been having problems, i removed the programme because it was giving me loas of annoying advertising but after that the problem seems to have got worse, every time i'm browsing the web i get things popping up in my taskbar and its driving me nuts. I've tried 'ad aware', 'spybot', 'windows defender' and running checks with my norton anti virus but the problem just remains and the checks say all clear??!! As a last resort i'm regretably considering losing all my music and files etc by wiping the hard drive and starting again, although i can't seem to find my windows instilation disc either, i guess i'm gonna need that aye? lol



How do i remove annoying adware/spyware that norton doesn't pick up?anti virus scan



The best way to get rid of spywares,adwares,trojans and is using a best anti-spyware to protect your computer.You must have 1 or 2 antispyware on your computer to protect your computer.Of course there are many solutions exist, all of them with their own strengths and weaknesses.So which anti-spyware is the most suited for your system? You can find out by reading in-depth reviews and comparisons of TOP 5 anti-spywares... some really great tips and links to Spyware removal programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment