Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have HOTBAR( boo, my fault) adware in my memory; all spyware I have ignore it. How can I get into

How can I get into my memory and remove it manually? I tried to get into my memory through Task Mgr, but it did not work. I have Windows XP, home version.



Want so much to get rid of this 'thing', arghrrrrrrrrrrr.



Thanks.



I have HOTBAR( boo, my fault) adware in my memory; all spyware I have ignore it. How can I get into my memory?panda



First in memory means your hard drive. Probably in the registry. Most of these spyware programs now are buried and hidden so that they are almost impossible to get rid of without help. Very expensive to take it to repair. The best I know of is bite the bullet and purchase Spy Sweeper. They do have a free scan on their web site. www.Webroot.com



I have HOTBAR( boo, my fault) adware in my memory; all spyware I have ignore it. How can I get into my memory?suzuki



Ok, first off. Get into your computers settings and control panel and go to add/remove programs. Then find the offending program and remove it.



Failing that take your computer to Best Buy and have them do it for you.
Dowload the tool to remove.. do not use it yet



re-start the computer on safe and unninstall it using the Removal tool



http://hotbar.com/downloads/HbUninst.exe



This link is directly from HOTBAR.com



Dont know how to restart on safe mode?

No comments:

Post a Comment