Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whats the best antivisrus,trojan,spyware and adware software ??? (ALL IN ONE)?

There is no such. I needed to re-install my PC just a few days ago and when I made a connection to Internet it was flooded with worms. I thought my PC-Cilin antivirus was good enough, but it couldn鈥檛 protect me. I downloaded AVG, Avast!, Ad-Aware, SpyBot鈥?etc., and all of them found something. I recommend you to have numerous software to protect you.



Whats the best antivisrus,trojan,spyware and adware software ??? (ALL IN ONE)?hijackthis



Windows Defender,,, its the best but it works only if you have windows Service Pack 2



Whats the best antivisrus,trojan,spyware and adware software ??? (ALL IN ONE)?malware



mcaffe
go for zonealarm pro ...



firewall + anti virus + ad/spy protections



or make ur on collection by buying the ones u can pay for and the ones u trust ..



avg 7+ anti virus is cheap and good ...adaware free edition is also good ..and free zone alarm firewall ( all together work like a shield to protect ur pc)



good luck ...stay safer
Actually there is no such software. SOme are best for some, and some are not that effective.



Antivirus, Trojan: I prefer Mcafee. Not as heavy as Norton, and have really good periodic updates for virus definitions.



Spyware, adware: Use SpyBot/Yahoo Anti spy.

No comments:

Post a Comment