Saturday, August 7, 2010

How do I keep my pc spyware, adware, virus, and pest free?

I am looking for the best product to protect my pc, is there one that will do all this?



How do I keep my pc spyware, adware, virus, and pest free?hp



Ad Aware, Spy bot - search and destroy,Spy ware Doctor are some good spy ware removers. AVG Anti virus and McAfee virus scan are also supposed to help a lot.check out http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sAFtLsc8e... for more details.



How do I keep my pc spyware, adware, virus, and pest free?mcaffee



These programs are freee and top of the line protection, they have been protecting my 3 pc's for over two years with no problems what so ever.



Have a nice evening
yes.there is bitdefender.it's the number one I know.it really helps
Purchase a good security suite from the computer store.
To do what you want, you need to first to make a list of the programs you wish to block by getting all the URL's to each one together. When that is done, go to control panel, go to internet options, select on it and select the security tab, then click on the restricted sites tab. In the space you see, either right click or select edit, then import, and go to where have your list and copy and paste the liston the line. Then click on ok, and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment