Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is securitynetpage.net a virus, spyware, or adware program?

I got some sort of virus on my pc, and altho yahoo is my homepage, the only page IE would take me to was www.securitynetpage.net On Tools%26gt;Internet Options, Yahoo was still my homepage, I deleted cookies, %26 temp files (including offline content), %26 I cleared my history. I typed yahoo into the address bar, %26 IE took me back to www.securitynetpage.net. On this page was a popup page that said Warning, M32.Myzor.FK@yf is a virus that infects files with .exe extensions. There was more info, but not any kind of page that I've ever seen. I use AVG virus scan that has always worked. I also use SpyBot, which said my system was probably infected with the latest version of Spyware.CyberLog-X, in addition to in finding 6 problems which I fixed. I dowloaded antispy software from Symantic, but still found 2 spywares when I ran SpyBot again. I've deleted recycle bin, restarted computer, ran AVG, Spybot, and YahooAntiSpy all again. Anyone know anything about this virus, %26 what harm it does? Is it gone?



Is securitynetpage.net a virus, spyware, or adware program?network security



You have a hijacker on your PC.



Try one of these free scans to find and remove it.



I like ewido the best.



Spybots search and Destroy http://www.download.com/3000-8022-101221...



adaware se%26gt; http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Pers...

No comments:

Post a Comment