Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterday, my computer was infected with adware and spyware. I ran "Spybot" and I thought

But now, my computer won't let me get on Internet Explorer at all! What's my problem???



Yesterday, my computer was infected with adware and spyware. I ran "Spybot" and I thought allwas OK afterthatvirus scanner



Spybot search and Destroy is not any good. The designer is a professor of software engineering in a German University and is students helped him design the software.



The problem is with the built in immunization. Does not work and causes conflict with other antispyware programs.



Download the free version of Superantispyware. Will find what all other miss or unable to delete. http://www.superantispyware.com



You may want to first, go to your tray, start, accessories, system tools and system restore. Restore your PC, if possible to a date prior to this adware/spyware problem. And you will be okay.



Minddoctor, France



Yesterday, my computer was infected with adware and spyware. I ran "Spybot" and I thought allwas OK afterthatanti virus software



User friendly software like Spybot are always a step behind the real world. They delete the older and most of the newer spyware junk. Very often some of it will make it past spybot and continue to hassle you.



I recommend taking this to a computer repair shop that does mal-ware removal. Most of the professionals are much better at it than any user friendly tool will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment