Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is Cartoon Doll Emporium a virus/spyware/adware?

I dont know wether to make an account.



Is Cartoon Doll Emporium a virus/spyware/adware?free spyware remover



Don't make an account!! Virus/adware!!



Is Cartoon Doll Emporium a virus/spyware/adware?ktm



yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,



My neice is a member there and it is actually a pretty neat site. The fanclub is nice with extra dolls and they dont charge an arm and a leg like many sites do. The forum is free and moderated by several adults, they also have a responsibility program for the younger kids where they can become responsible for parts too from what I've heard. My neice likes it a lot, she had issues with one girl that was mean to her, the girl got a talk to, she got kicked off the site for a few days then she came to my neice and appologuised and now they are friends. I can recomend the site with good concience and they are apperently very fast with help. My sister couldnt find where to log in for the fanclub when they updated the site and she had an email response within a few minutes when asking for help. Hope this answer if of help to you.



Have a great weekend!
I've made an account (a few years ago). My computer hasn't gotten messed up yet and nothing bad has happened. You'll be ok. Don't know why you would want an account...

No comments:

Post a Comment