Sunday, August 15, 2010

I need help getting rid of AdWare. Can someone help?

It is found in Yahoo Anti-Spy as CasClient and in my add/remove programs list, I think it is Internet Explorer - Intelligent Explorer. When I try to uninstall, it brings me through a whole bunch of BS and ends up at franklinsurvey.com with no further information on uninstalling it. Please help I only have norton 2004 on my (work) computer and need to figure out how to get this off. Thank you:)



I need help getting rid of AdWare. Can someone help?virus removal



i like adaware se, and microsoft anti-spyware...i'd use them both together, adaware detects the stuff microsoft doesn't and vice versa



I need help getting rid of AdWare. Can someone help?anti virus protection



You cannot uninstall internet explorer..It is part of the windows operating system..If you uninstall internet explorer, you will not be able to do anything..You would not be able to do the windows update without it..



I"m sorry, Serenity, my fault..I didn't read your question right..Need new glasses-lol. I really don't know the answer, but it probably is a virus..



Click on this link, for more info.it is spyware..Good Luck..



http://research.sunbelt-software.com/thr...
Hi, often times, spyware is a result of a trojan or virus. Meaning, everytime you delete it, a trojan on your computer goes and gets the problem again.



I would advise you run both online scans from the links below.
Spybot and Microsoft are the 2 best out there, what 1 don't catch the other will and vice versa.
go to download.com and download spy bot. It works great at finding and removing adware.

No comments:

Post a Comment